Friday 17 February 2017

Finally it is half term!!!!

Image result for half term

Finally, I have made it half term. It has been a long 7 1/2 weeks and I feel like I am completely ready for a break. While I am off I do have a lot I need to do, although I am hoping to spend one or 2 days solidly on work and then I will be able to use the rest of the time for reading. 

Over Christmas I felt like I had made a big dent in reading after a long reading block I had. Since the beginning of the year, I have only managed to read 11 books. Now this does sound like a lot, I don't feel this is really. During a good week I can normally manage 4 or 5 if I am off work. So far this year I have found it difficult to be able to read while I am at work during the week. I think the job is just so demanding that when I get home I am shattered. 

I would be really pleased if I managed to read 4 long books this week, I do have some things planned but hopefully I can fit them in. I am currently over half way though Behind her eyes and I will be really pleased if I manage to finish this over this weekend, then it gives me a whole week. 

I won't be too hard on myself if I don't manage to complete my target this week as I have got 30 reports to write, on top of planning, marking and assessing! 

Whatever you are doing next week, whether you are off or at work, I hope it is enjoyable and you get to read what you want. 


No comments:

Post a Comment