Friday 13 January 2017

Infinitive Beauty Deep Cleansing Black Mask Blackhead Removing Peel Off Mask For Face & Body 50g


Infinitive Beauty Deep Cleansing Black Mask Blackhead Removing Peel Off Mask For Face & Body 50g £9.99

  • Deep Cleansing Black Mask
  • Blackhead Removing Peel-off Mask
  • Restore a Youthful Glow With This Powerful, Deep Pore Cleansing Mask That Purifies Skin by Removing Dull Surface Cells, Blackheads and Impurities.
  • Reduce the Appearance of Enlarged Pores- Eliminate Excess Oil Right Away
  • Use it on all problem areas including the nose, chin, forehead and back


I have been seeing and hearing about these black face masks for ages now and I have been impressed with all the rave reviews.

When I received this it was sealed but didn't seem to have a full amount of product in, saying this it seems to last a long time. The instructions were printed on the tube, which was really handy when applying it.

I have used this a few times now and each time I have tried to apply a thicker layer as it hasn't seemed to work as it should the previous times. You know when the mask has dried as it changes from a glossy to matte look. This removed a few black heads but to be honest I did expect it remove more.

I will continue persevering with this product as perhaps I just haven't applied to correctly yet. Due to this I would only give this product 3*.

No comments:

Post a Comment