Sunday 3 April 2016

Dewey's 24 hour readathon 23rd April 2016


I am super excited that Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon is back this month. I love the April one as it normally falls around the week of my birthday so that normally means I have loads of books to read!!! 

I cannot believe this one has snuck up on me so quick, it only feels like yesterday it was the October read-a-thon. 

This year I am hoping to beat all previous times, I think I have now participated in 4 read-a-thons.

I really cannot wait for this and it is now only a couple of weeks away. Make sure you sign up below, don't worry, its not high pressured and you can do as little or as much as you want. You can also compete in mini challenges, be cheered for or just read. 

I hope you decide to participate as it is a lot of fun, the read-a-thon happens at various times around the world so everyone is reading for 24 hours depending on your location. Use the link below to find out more. 

So all that't let is for me to decide on my TBR pile, I won't do this now as my reading mood may change closer to the time, make sure you check back to see when it has been updated. 

http://www.24hourreadathon.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment