Wednesday 30 March 2016

Supertato Hap-pea Ever After: A World Book Day Book by Sue Hendra


Supertato Hap-pea Ever After: A World Book Day Book by Sue Hendra
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A super world book day book from the Sue Hendra's crime fighting superhero - Supertato! Supertato is back and facing his nemesis in a new adventure!

I grabbed this while out doing the weekly shop today as I thought my kids at school would enjoy sharing this.

I have seen the full length books of these out and about, they always look great fun and something I think the kids would enjoy.

There is trouble in the supermarket, the veggies can't get to sleep and don't know what to do. Suddenly Supertato arrives. I am not going to tell you what happens as the story is so short and it would be a shame to spoil it for you. It is a short but fun book, I wasn't sure about it at first, it didn't seem to be too entertaining, however the kids will enjoy the small amount of toilet humour in it and I enjoyed the ending as it was humourous for adults.

The illustrations are great in the book and it is full of colour, I know this book will be a huge hit with the kids. For a pound you really can't go wrong, if you have stubborn boys who dislike reading, try them on this. It is short enough to keep them interested, has toilet humour and superheros, what else could they possibly want??!

No comments:

Post a Comment