Monday 8 February 2016

Beauty Protector Beauty Cream - Body Lotion

Beauty Protector Beauty Cream Body Lotion

Beauty Protector Beauty Cream - Body Lotion

What Birchbox Say:

We rely on Beauty Protector’s regimen to defend, de-frizz, and soften our hair - so when we heard the brand had started making body products, we couldn’t wait to see what they’d do for our skin. This rich cream nourishes our skin, leaving it hydrated, soft, and (we’re extremely happy to say) subtly perfumed with Beauty Protector’s amazing signature scent.

What I think:

I had never come across Beauty Protector before I subscribed to Birchbox and it is now becoming one of my faviourite brands to use. I was first introduced to the hair oil, which I love and have gone on to buy the full product. I then got sent the Beauty Protector Shower Gel, loved this and again went on to buy the full product. When I was sent this to sample, to be honest I didn't think it could be any better than the shower gel. The shower gel smells amazing and I love it, this body lotion is identical in the smell. 

I personally think this is better than the shower gel now as the smell lasts a lot longer on your skin. The product is smooth and silky and really makes my skin feel hydrated. So Beauty Protector, you have done it again, thins is going to be the next full sized product I buy from you. At £8 you really can't go wrong, it is a bargain. 

You can check it out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment