Sunday 1 November 2015

Weekly wrap up - 1.11.15






I honestly cannot believe we are now in November, this year has zoomed by, I cannot wait until December though, I am off on my summer holiday as I never had one in the summer so this is something that can't come soon enough as far as I am concerned! 


It has been half term this week and what a week it has been, I began really poorly with a dreadful cold. It's always the way when I stop work the colds tend to come out! I have been catching up with friends this been but also made sure I have had some time to relax and read. I also went and grabbed myself a new colouring book - not that I have finished the others! I bought Secret Garden, this is a book that I have been wanting for age and I keep seeing it but never got round to actually getting it. This was the week I decided to, I also bought some new gel pens and I thought I would give these ago to colour in with. 

Books I have read this week:
The Lost and Found - Cat Clarke

Currently reading The Marble Collector - Cecelia Ahern

You can find all the reviews for the books I have read coming up in the next couple of weeks so look out for that. 

I would love to know what you have been reading this week so please let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment