Sunday 9 August 2015

Weekly Wrap Up - 9.8.15


I picked up the keys to my new house on Monday and I have spent the rest of the week packing boxes and clearing out. We have only been in this property for 2 years but I can't believe the amount of stuff we seem to have accumulated! I have also tried to do a bit of reading, but to be honest I have been so shattered in the evenings I have just fallen asleep! I have though used this time to do some colouring in my new adult colouring books. You can see these reviews soon on the blog. 

I have had to schedule this post as I am losing internet while I move house, this is as up to date as it can be due to this. It was all very exciting, my first ever book post arrived at my new house this week! EEEEK!


This week I have been sent:
I love creative colouring 
Colour me Mindful - Tropical, birds and underwater 
Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier 
Jamaica Inn - Daphne Du Maurier
frenchman Creek - Daphne Du Maurier
Apple and Rain - Sarah Crossan 
What I know Now - Carrie Hope Fletcher 
All the bright places - Jennifer Niven
High Tide - Veronica Henry
Burnt Paper Sky - Gilly Macmillan
Life on the refrigerator door - Alice Kuipers



This week I have bought: 



Books I have read this week:
Life on the refrigerator door - Alice Kuipers


The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!


Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment