Sunday 2 August 2015

Weekly Wrap Up - 2/8/15


So it has been the first week of the summer holidays! It has been a very busy week with packing boxes, visiting the gym and buying and reading books! I'm really pleased with my reading week, I managed to read 4 books so please check out the blog for these reviews soon.



This week I have been sent:
The Square - Rosie Millard
The Sense of an elephant -
Trouble is a friend of mine - Stephanie Tromly
Black Cairn Point - Claire McFall
With a friend like you - Fanny Blake
Pretty Baby 


This week I have bought: 
One Hundred Proposals - Holly Martin
Pieces of you - Ella Harper
Doubting Abbey - Samantha Tonge 


Books I have read this week:
Sing No Evil - JP Ahonen
In their shoes Fairy tales and Folktales
Johnny's Girl - Paige Toon
The other me - Saskia Saginson 


The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!


Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment