Sunday 19 July 2015

Weekly Wrap Up - 19.7.15



The last few weeks have been pretty stressful, it became apparent that we were going to have to move home soon, due to our current landlord wanting to sell the property. It is not something we want to buy so decided to try and find something asap for us to try and move in during the summer holidays. This week it has been confirmed so for the next couple of weeks I think packing things in boxes are going to be in order. Will have to have a major clear out too. 

This week I have been sent:
Luckiest Girl Alive - Jessica Knoll
Sunshine and Spaniels - Cressida McLaughlin 
A Proper Family Holiday - Chrissie Manby
Beneath the Lake - Christopher Ransom
Siren's Call - Jayne Castle
Everything Everything - Nicola Yoon
Sparkling Stilettos - Jess Wright

This week I have bought: 



Books I have read this week:
Art History Paper Dolls - absolutely amazing, check out my review soon. 
Pretty Patterns colouring book
Stereotypical freaks - Howard Shapiro


The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!


Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment