Sunday 12 July 2015

Weekly Wrap up - 12.7.15


The week has been a stressful one, not with work, thankfully for once but with house hunting. We are going to be moving house at some point and I am hoping it happens in the summer holidays so I have time to do it. This has cut into my reading time this week as I am visiting properties all the time. This weekend however I was hoping to read quite a bit and I am had a mini readathon I think to try and get some reviews done, otherwise I won't have any scheduled. 



This week I have been sent:
Sing no Evil - JP Ahonen & KP Alare 
Art History Paper Dolls 


This week I have bought: 



Books I have read this week:



The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!


Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment