Monday 6 July 2015

Percy & Reed Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil, Oil


Percy & Reed Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil, Oil

What they say:

So, we all know the benefits of hair oil; it protects strands, injects moisture and leaves everything looking lovely right? Right! But Percy & Reed’s Smoothed, Sealed and Sensational Volumising No Oil, Oil takes things a step further. Not only does it nourish and repair tired locks with a burst of pro vitamin B5 to strengthen and protect, it also uses violet extract to keep everything sleek while adding volume! Who’d have thought it?! It also doubles up as a nifty heat protecting treatment. A true miracle worker. (Taken from the Birchbox website)

What I think:

I was intrigued by this product when it arrived as it looks like an oil but apparently isn't one. I like to make my hair smoother but I don't like the look of oil on my hair - it leaves it greasy looking and I have to wash it the following day. This is something that didn't happen with the product, I could put it in my hair when it was wet and then blow dry it. It didn't make it less frizzy but I found my hair was softer and seems stronger. 

I would say that a little goes along way, I have found if I put too much in, then it will turn my hair greasy so really make sure you read how many drops to use. 

Will I purchase this product again? Yes I think I would, its £14 so not too expensive for an oil and it does make my hair seem softer. I only wish it could have made it less frizzy too. 

You can buy this from the Birchbox website: here



No comments:

Post a Comment