Wednesday 15 July 2015

Cowshed Cow Pat moisturising hand cream


Cowshed Cow Pat moisturising hand cream

What they say:

Despite the name, this essential oil-based hand cream from lovers of nature, Cowshed, will leave your hands as fresh as an English garden. Packed with nourishing Shea and Cocoa butters with a sprinkling of lavender, grapefruit, and cinnamon, the rich formula quickly absorbs into the skin for never-greasy hydration. What's more it delivers all-day moisture and an invigorating fragrance. Trust us. (Birchbox website)

What I think:

I absolutely love hand creams, I have so many of them I have lost count. After loving Cowshed candles and their body lotion, I knew I would love their hand cream. It smells great and leaves your hands feeling soft and smooth. I would recommend this product. It is £8 full size, which is 50 ml. I think that is reasonable for a good hand cream and have spent more in the past on hand creams. I will be buying this again. 

You can buy this from the Birchbox website: here

No comments:

Post a Comment