Sunday 17 May 2015

Weekly Wrap Up 17.5.15


I have felt really down on myself this week for my lack of reading. I have had an incredibly busy and long week at work so this is why but I am still disappointed I haven't been able to read. I have got into bed really early this week with the intention of reading but been asleep before I have turned the first page! I am hoping that I can give myself some more reading time this week. Thanks for stopping by!


This week I have been sent:
The Summer of Secrets - Sarah Jasmon


This week I have bought: 



Books I have read this week:
Nothing unfortunately, I have been assessing children at school so been up late every night marking. 


The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!


Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment