Sunday 19 April 2015

Weekly Wrap Up 19.4.15


I have survived the first week back at school! Only another 5 weeks until half term! Anyway, this week coming I have my birthday coming up so I am looking forward to that and got everything crossed I get some of the wonderful books on my Amazon wish list! Anyway back to the books I have this week. 


This week I have been sent:
Summer at Shell Cottage - Lucy Diamond
Catch me if you Cannes - Lisa Dickenson 
We are all made of stars - Rowan Coleman 
The Happy ever After life of Rosie Potter - Kate Winter
The Wicked will Rise - Danielle Page
The Giant of Jum - Elli Woollard
What the Jackdor Saw - Julia Donaldson 
Summer Secrets - Jane Green 


This week I have bought: 
I've been quite good, only purchased a free ebook.


Books I have read this week:
Currently reading:
Catch me if you Cannes - Lisa Dickenson
The Love Shack - Jane Costello

The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!


Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment