Sunday 22 February 2015

Weekly Wrap Up - 22.2.15


This week has been half term and it was a long time coming! I started the week in style! I went out with some friends and went out to eat quite a few times. I also had a catch up with my husband, we rarely see each other when I am working. So I have not read as much as I had hoped but I tried to make up for it towards the end of the week! I got a huge Valentine's surprise in the post too from Orion, so thanks very much! 

I hope you all had a great week and managed to read lots!


This week I have been sent:
Girl Runner by Carrie Sydney (won)
The Chateau on the Lake by Charlotte Betts
That part was true by Deborah McKinlay
Shares of Jamie Dornan by Jo Berry
Wild Oats by Veronica Henry
Ridley Road by Jo Bloom
The Affairs of Others by Amy Grace Loyd
The pearl that broke the shell by Nadia Hashimi (won)
Dear Committee Members by Julie Schumacher
No Place to Die by Clare Donoghue
The Versions of Us by Laura Barnett
Walk on By by Stacey Solomon

This week I have bought: 
Nothing 


Books I have read this week:

Pictures or it didn't happen - Sophie Hannah
Naughty Girl's Guide to Las Vegas - Sienna Sinclaire
Second Chance Island - Jenny Schwartz
Red for Revenge - Fanny Blake 

The books I have read all have reviews and they will be on the blog soon so look out for that!


Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment