Sunday 15 February 2015

Weekly Wrap Up - 15.2.15


I have been super busy this week but I am really pleased that finally half term is here. I am hoping next week I will be able to get a lot of reading done. I maybe challenging myself - let me know if you would like to join in? It will be number of books read or something like that - I have quite a few to catch up with. Let me know if you have any ideas for a good challenge :)




This week I have been sent:
Ivy Lane by Cathy Bramley
Based on a true story by Elizabeth Renzetti
A cookie! This is super exciting as I have not received the book yet!

This week I have bought: 
Nothing 


Books I have read this week:

Dead Man Talking -Roddy Doyle 



Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment