Sunday 4 January 2015

weekly wrap up 4/1/15


Happy New  Year! Welcome to the first weekly wrap up of 2015. It has been another busy week, I have taken all the decorations down now and beginning to get ready for work tomorrow. I don't actually want to go back now, roll on Feb half term! Anyway back to the books. 



This week I have been sent:

None 

This week I have bought: 

Private India by James Patterson
Private Vegas by James Patterson
The year of taking chances by Lucy Diamond 
Dark Places by Gillian Flynn 

Books I have read this week:


The Headmasters wife 
Private Vegas reading 

I hope you all had a great new year and holiday season.

 thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment