Sunday 18 January 2015

Weekly Wrap Up 18.1.15


This week has been ridiculously busy to do with work and its made it quite stressful. I have found myself just going to bed really early with the intention of reading but I have been that tired I have fallen asleep.  I would like to announce though Lynsey from lynseyfarmer.blogspot.com has agreed to help me out by guest posting a few reviews, so watch out for this! It is very exciting to have you on board, thanks again Lynsey!



This week I have been sent:
Nothing


This week I have bought: 



Books I have read this week:

Just Desserts - Emma Bennett. Review coming soon. 


I am sorry it has been such a boring weekly wrap up this week. I will try and get back to reading more I promise! 

Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment