Sunday 11 January 2015

Weekly Wrap Up 11/1/15


Unfortunately this week was the first week back at work after the holidays and it bought me down to earth with a bang! It now feels like I have never been away! Due to being back at work I was not able to participate with boutofbooks this time, I am waiting though for the 24 hours Dewey's readathon, which if I remember correctly should be in February?



This week I have been sent:
Coming home for Christmas by Julia Williams won
Alfie the Doorstep Cat by Rachel Wells won
Stable Mates by Zara Stoneley won 
Her by Harriet Lane 


This week I have bought: 



Books I have read this week:


The Kiss Before Midnight  by Sophie Pembroke 
Private Vegas by James Patterson (currently reading)


 Thanks for stopping by at The Book Corner, I loved  hearing what you have got this week so please leave a comment to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment