Wednesday 28 January 2015

High Beam Benefit


High Beam 

What Birchbox say:
We don’t know about you, but if we had three beauty wishes, we’d go for killer cheekbones, glowing skin, and great lighting wherever we went. Since our resident genie seems to have gone missing, we rely on wonderous products instead. A perpetual award winner, Benefit’s High Beam subtly highlights and enhances your features — a necessity when you want to draw a little extra attention. The liquid illuminator comes in a soft pink hue that flatters all skin tones, softly reflects light for an instant spotlight effect, plus it gives skin a dewy finish.

My Review:
I have used this product before, the fact it was in my December Birchbox was a bonus. The last High Beam I had was also a sample size, I have not purchased it since. That mainly is because it doesn't fit my needs. I have had another go at using this product since it has been in my box but again it's not for me. I find it to leave my face very shiny in places and that's not the look I am going for. 

Would I buy it again?
No, it doesn't fit my needs. I personally wouldn't recommend this product but that it only down to the feel and the final look on myself. Many others may like this and I am sure they do. The full size of this product is £19.50 and I personally think this is too expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment