Monday 26 January 2015

Eyeko Fat Eye Stick Trio


Eyeko Fat Eye Stick Trio

What Birchbox say:
We can’t help but think of our beloved childhood crayons when we use these creamy eye sticks. And, truth be told, the oversized liners are so easy to use that even a little one could master them. These limited edition shades are only available at Birchbox. Each crayon in this trio pairs dense, vibrant pigments with a retractable twist-up applicator. You can glide them on as a thick liner, or smudge them to create a shadow (they go on opaque but blend easily for a sheer look). We love how they make getting a smoky eye as easy as a finger-painting project. This set of rich, ultra-wearable shades includes: Gilt, a universally flattering metallic, Smoke, a charcoal-tinged shade that’s perfect for a smoky eye, and Satin, a luxe, shimmering taupe.

My Review:
I was really impressed with this product. Before it arrive I was hoping I would get the 'smokey' in my box from Birchbox this month. I was over the moon when this was the product I received. This goes on really smooth and is really durable. I was a little worried that the product would crease on the eyes after a while but it didn't, which I was impressed about. 

I really love that the end of the pencil you can twist, which will reveal more eyeliner. This is a product that so far has had a firm place in my make up bag. 

Will I be buying this product again?
Yes, I am really impressed with this and it completely fits my needs. What makes it more exciting is that it comes in a pack of 3, and at £16 this I feel is really good value. I have had loads of compliments about my eye make up and it continues to come back to this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment