Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas





Merry Christmas everyone! 

I wasn't going to do a post today but I thought last minute that I would. I hope you all have had a brilliant  Christmas. I have spent the day at my in laws and just finished  a huge dinner and w  are now settling down to watch the Tele...well I will be doing some reading! 

As I am at the in laws it does mean I get to have two Christmas' s as when we return home I have  gifts from my family to open. So I am really looking forward to that. 

I have been super lucky so far, although I have only got one book which I am slightly disappointed about ha ha! 

Anyway I wanted to say happy Christmas to all my readers an  I hope you got everything you wanted. Please leave me a comment about what you were lucky enough to get as I love to hear. 

I hope you all have a great boxing day and are looking forward to New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment