Friday 19 December 2014

English Laundry Perfume



English Laundry Perfume

What Birchbox say: 

English Laundry tap into the very essence of an English country garden with this beautifully fresh fragrance. Envelop yourself in top notes of rose geranium and creamy white flowers set against its backdrop of woody spicy and musky notes. 50ml. 

My review: 

This came in a lovely travel size with a spray pump. I prefer spray pumps to the ones you dab on your wrists as I feel you get a much better overall coverage. The packaging was lovely and came in a shade of pink. After a few pumps of the spray it finally came out. 

Initially you get a floral tone come through, their  is also quite a lost of muck in this product. Personally I do not like to wear musk. I have pets in the house and its known that dogs especially don't like musk and can turn on you - this is coming from experience with a family member who was wearing musk. 

Due to my experience I now don  have musk in the house and for that reason I would not wear this perfume. I did try it when it arrive  as I didn't know it was based with musk, I can say th  product is long lasting and I did get asked what the sent was that I was wearing. 

I wouldn't be buying this product down to a personal preference with the sent, saying that I had compliments and think the smell is pleasant. 

This product is very expensive at £60. 

No comments:

Post a Comment