Sunday 9 November 2014

Weekly Wrap Up week 25 9/11/14


This week has been another manic one! I have tried to read a lot but since I have been at work, I have not been reading half the amount I had wanted. Oh well, roll on Christmas! 



This week I have been sent: 
Keep Quiet - Lisa Scottoline
Christmas Fireside Stories - Pan Mac
Jane Austen Cover to Cover - Margaret Sullivan 
The Snow Globe - Sheila Roberts
Nine Lives of Christmas - Sheila Roberts 
On Strike for Christmas - Sheila Roberts 
#ThereWillBeLies 

This week I have bought: 
The Last Anniversary - Liane Moriarty


Books I have read this week:
It must have been the mistletoe - Judy Astley 


All these books I have read I have reviewed, look out for the reviews on The Book Corner soon.

What have you received/bought this week?

How much reading have you managed to get done? Leave me a comment below to connect. 

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment