Wednesday 12 November 2014

Green Tea Peel Off Mask

Green Tea Peel Off Mask

Description:

Detox with our Green Tea Peel Off face masque for a deep cleansed, toned complexion. Experience the wellbeing of natural minerals, young Green Tea, root Ginger and reviving properties of squeezed Lemon to uplift and refresh skin.

Deep cleanse your pores, remove impurities and peel to reveal healthier, younger looking skin.

Review:

As you already know I love peel off masks as they are so convenient. This one  was no exception. It was really easy to apply and dried quite quick. 

I loved the smell of this mask it was to die for! Once I had removed the mask I could see my skin looking radiant , my skin was so smooth. 

Would I buy this product again?

YES, YES, YES!!!! I loved it so much it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment