Monday 10 November 2014

Black Seaweed Peel Off Masque


Black Seaweed Peel Off Masque

Description:

Our chopped black Laver Seaweed (from the Welsh seaside) and crushed Sea Buckthorn berries are pressed together to make our black peel off mask. A seaside detox to cleanse deeply and peel off dirt and grease weekly.

Review:

I love face masques, there is nothing better than relaxing with a cup of tea and a book with a face masque on. I also love peel off masques as this allows me to concentrate on other things and just peel it off when I am done. 

This peel off masque I was really drawn to as I have heard that seaweed is really good for your skin, when I saw it was peel off too I had to have it! 

I found it was really easy to apply and dried relatively quick. The masque as like all peel off masques are really easy to take off. 

This face masque left my skin really clear and smooth, I was very happy with the result. One negative I have of this product is that I don't like the smell of it at all. Unfortunately I found this to be one of the worst that I have used to date. 

Would I buy this again?

I am in two minds about this product as I love the way it left my skin looking and feeling but I really did not like the smell of the product. Having this on your face for 20 minutes as well is actually quite a lot if it doesn't smell nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment