Sunday 5 October 2014

Weekly Wrap Up - Week 20 5/10/14



Welcome to another wrap up! I cannot believe that this is the first wrap up of October! Where is the year going??? This week has been very productive for me at work and I have finally been able to have a complete free weekend for reading so I am hoping I can catch up with reading!


This week I have been sent: 
Nick and Tesla's Secret Agent Gadget Battle
Nick and Tesla's High- Voltage Danger Lab
Nick and Tesla's Robot Army Rampage
The Twelve Date of Christmas - The complete novel by Lisa Dickenson
Mom made us write this in the summer by Ali Maier
Coming Home to You by Liesel Schmidt


This week I have bought: 
None


Books I have read this week:
Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella
Poppy does Paris by Nicola Doherty

All these books I have read I have reviewed, look out for the reviews on The Book Corner soon.

What have you received/bought this week?

How much reading have you managed to get done? Leave me a comment below to connect. 

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment