Sunday 28 September 2014

Weekly Wrap Up Week 19 28/9/14



Welcome to another wrap up! This week has been very stressful for me. I have had many meetings at work and I have felt I have not had a lot of 'me' time. I am hoping this changes soon! 


This week I have been sent: 

The Nantucker Christmas
Super- Cyborg Gadget Glove


This week I have bought: 
The Christmas Cookie Club


Books I have read this week:

Deliver to Dublin...With Care
LA Nights: A short story
The Dr Pepper Prophecies audio book 



Still reading Shopaholic to the Stars


Books read this month:
As this is going to be the last weekly wrap up of the month, I thought I would document all the books I have read:

Trouble in Tinseltown
Misbehaving in Miami
Point us to Paris
Geeks go Greek
Ibiza Insanity
Flirting in Florence
Deliver us to Dublin...With Care
LA Nights: A short Story
The Dr Pepper Prophecies audio book

This hasn't been a great month for reading to be honest, I have been trying to settle into a new school and I have a lot to learn. This is taking up most of my time at the moment. All the books I have read this month are novellas. I am hoping to finish Shopaholic to the Stars soon and hopefully next month will be a better reading month for me. 



All these books I have read I have reviewed, look out for the reviews on The Book Corner soon.

What have you received/bought this week?

How much reading have you managed to get done? Leave me a comment below to connect. 

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment