Sunday 21 September 2014

weekly wrap up, week 18 21/9/14



Welcome to another wrap up! This week I participated in a challenge that was created on Twitter, I had to read 7 books in 7 days. I thought I would stand no chance as I was working full time, but when I was told novellas counted I decided to give it a go. 


This week I have been sent: 

The Starter House by Sonja Condit
And the entire  series of Summer Flings by Aimee Duffy

This week I have bought: 
One for my hubby for Christmas, can  say what it is in case he reads this! 


Books I have read this week:


Trouble in Tinseltown 
Misbehaving in Miami
Point us to Paris
Geeks Go Greek
Ibiza Insanity
Flirting in Florence

Still reading Shopaholic to the Stars


All these books I have read I have reviewed, look out for the reviews on The Book Corner soon.

What have you received/bought this week?

How much reading have you managed to get done? Leave me a comment below to connect. 

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment