Sunday 14 September 2014

weekly wrap up 17- 14/9/14



Welcome to another wrap up!
Another week has gone by and I have been settling in at my new school. Because of this I have not managed to read anything. I am getting into a routine and I am hoping next week will be better. 


This week I have been sent: 

I'll take New York by Miranda Dickinson
Shopaholic to the Stars by Sohie Kinsella (finished copy)
The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey 

This week I have bought: 
None


Books I have read this week:
Still reading Shopaholic to the Stars


All these books I have read I have reviewed, look out for the reviews on The Book Corner soon.

What have you received/bought this week?

How much reading have you managed to get done? Leave me a comment below to connect. 

I hope you all had a great reading week and thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. I read The Snow Child last year, its really good. I hope you get your reading back on an even keel soon.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gill me too! I thought the snow child was previously released! I seem to remember seeing it in a few book shops! X

      Delete
  2. Argh so jealous of those books-like proper amazing reads you lucky thing! We need a blogger meet-up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I always love to see what you've received :) xx

    ReplyDelete