Wednesday 25 June 2014

New Author Project

HitLitPro Banner

If you love reading contemporary romantic fiction with a little twist, then meet
 
Linn name header
An author who will often make you wonder, 'what if?'
 
Header HitLitPro med

Hit Lit Pro is proud to be supporting and promoting ten fabulous authors whose books are creating quite a stir! Throughout the next year we will be bringing you all the latest information and news about their books.

What does Linn write? Love, life and beyond ... but it's ALWAYS about the romance!

Linn and tiggs

Bristol born Linn lives in the UK, in the small village of Lydbrook. It sits on the edge of the spectacular Forest of Dean; she resides there with her adorable husband and cat with attitude – Mr Tiggs!

Linn loves to write romantic novels, but there is often a psychic ‘touch’ to her stories. Many of the paranormal events that feature in some of her books are real-life experiences.

Linn is also the creator and editor-in-chief of the Loveahappyending Lifestyle magazine (LLm) and was the winner of the 2013 Festival of Romance Industry Award for Innovation in Romantic Fiction (Author). She is also a member of the Romantic Novelists’ Association.

Publishedby
She is the author of four novels, one true story and three noveSappire_New_Smallllas. Signed by HarperImpulse and US publishers Sapphire Star, Linn began writing in 2009.

I’ve been lucky enough to have had an interesting and varied career. After twenty years working in finance I spent several years renovating properties for pleasure. During that period I worked part-time for a local Estate Agent. That’s where I encountered quite a few negative ‘presences’ that I found quite disturbing at times. I’ve had many psychic experiences over the years and my earliest memory as a child is one I cannot explain. Fortunately, most of the experiences have been uplifting and happy moments. I always knew I would write romance, but psychic romance was a surprise! I often receive emails from readers who connect with an incident in one of my novels. Sometimes I’m the first person they choose to share a little experience of their own with and that has been truly inspiring for me. But at the heart of each of my novels is that search for a soul mate, the pursuit of true love.

My aim is to give my readers that 'feel-good' feeling, but also to throw in one or two things to make them stop and think 'what if?'

I’ve been writing full-time since 2009, but before that I had three very enjoyable years as an interior designer … so I suppose I’m just a typical Gemini – grabbing life and enjoying every single moment!”
Linn bookshelf final (2) (960x326)
 
Find out more about Linn,
who loves readers to get in touch :
   
And follow us on Twitter and Facebook for all
Linn's latest news:


  We'll be posting about:HitLitPro sml * How to become a no. 1 fan and we'll put YOU in the spotlight * Competitions to win free ecopies of some great books * How to join in and send us your reviews to air on our new FB page * 'Ask the author' will allow you to discover more about the stories you will read and love and MUCH more to come! If you can't wait and want to get involved in supporting our fabulous authors, then email Suzanne Carlisle at hitlitpro@gmail.com.    


We'll be sending out Tweets and posts to keep you up to date and make sure you don't miss a thing!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha and thank you so much for unveiling me today! I'm so excited to be a Hit Lit Pro author and am looking forward to working with them for the next year. The post looks amazing, you did a great job and thanks so much to yourself and CandleLit Author Services for making this a special day for me! Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have really enjoyed hosting today. X

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie! Hoping I this will allow me to concentrate on writing in the next 12 months. I'm only halfway through writing the three new novels ... one down and being edited, one half-finished and one yet to write ... quite a challenge!

      Delete
  3. Waves from the team over at Hit Lit Pro, Samantha and mega thanks for unveiling author Linn. We're looking forward to her brand of romance with a little 'what if?' mixed in! We're off to Tweet and share. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suzanne! I'm thrilled to be a part of this especially as I have three books due out in the next 12 months! I feel lucky to be in such great company with authors I really admire. Some are old friends, but a few are new ones and I'm looking forward to finding out more about them!

      Delete
    2. Hello!!! Thanks for allowing me to host today!!! Will be tweeting too :)

      Delete
  4. Yay! Fabulous post, Samantha and Linn. Looking forward to tweeting and working alongside you all. Thanks so much! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too, Sheryl! But then we go back a little way ha! ha!

      Delete
  5. Whoop! Suzanne and the Hit Lit Pro team have picked some ace authors! Great news, Linn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been so hard keeping it zipped, Mandy! So thrilled to be alongside you though, you are my mentor and inspiration!

      Delete