Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas Cracker Tag

I have been tagged by @shoefiend1984 to answer her Christmas Crackers. Thank you so much for tagging me! I am looking forward to answering the questions you have set!

1. Pick a book with a winter's cover




Scarlett's book has to be a winner for me. It is beautiful, it has sparkly glitter added to the front and even the spine of the book. It just screams out to me winter and Christmas. Who wouldn't want snow at Christmas and on a winter cover?





2. Pick a book you're likely to buy as a present. 





I personally think everyone should read this amazing book, once in their life! Make sure you do it before you watch the film too!






3. Pick a festive themed book.





This has to be the best themed book I have read this year! It is perfect, everything about Christmas is in this book! It is like opening a box of chocolates, it makes you feel all gooey inside. The perfect Christmas read!




4. Pick a book you can curl up with by the fireplace. 





This book when I read it made me feel really cosy and warm. I felt like I could relate to the book as I had just moved into a new home too. This gave me warm and fuzzy feeling inside and I imagined myself curling up in front of the fire with a cup of hot chocolate while reading this book. 




5. Pick a book you want to read over the festive season.





I cannot believe that this is still a book that I have not read! This is going straight to the top of my to read list!!!






6. Pick a book that is so good it gives you chills 





This was an amazing thriller, this was my first experience of Linwood Barclay and it will certainly not be the last! This really had my pulse racing and I could not put it down! This is one to read!!!!





7. Pick a book that is going on your Christmas wish list. 




I cannot believe I do a. not have a copy of this and b. not got round to reading it! This is straight at the top of my Christmas list this year, I have heard so many good things about it I just can't wait!!






Ok, it's tagging time! I tag:

Laura @Midnightstar3 

Ceri   @welshy72

Emma  @EmmaLouAuthor

Janet   @JanetEmson

No comments:

Post a Comment