Tuesday 13 August 2013

Top 10 Summer/Travel themed books

I have decided that as I am going away in 8 days on holiday, I would create a list of summer themed/travel books. So I have decided that these are books that I have read or are on my TBR and that include some type of travel, or in a holiday destination. 

I feel that my  holiday cannot come soon enough - I have been waiting ALL summer and our summer vanished long ago. (I am currently sitting typing this in jeans!)

These books are not in any order, just ones that come to mind - If i have left any out or you that thought of better (perhaps I haven't read them, please comment - I need a holiday read :D)


1. Shopaholic Abroad - Sophie Kinsella














2. I heart New York - Lindsey Kelk














3. About a Girl - Lindsey Kelk














4. Save the Date - Allie Spencer 














5. Sleeping Arrangements - Madeleine Wickham













6. L'Amour Actually - Melanie Jones 













7. SOS! I love you - Katina Jones 













8. One Perfect Summer - Paige Toon













9. Postcard Killers - James Patterson 













10. Vivien's Heavenly Ice Cream Shop - Abby Clements


No comments:

Post a Comment